Monday, April 23, 2012

The Missing Goats.

This afternoon I wanted to go on an adventure.
     I never did make it out to go find one, instead one found me this evening. 
  One of our goats and her 2 babies went missing. 
         Candice, Cayil, and I spent an hour searching high and low for them. 
     We looked until we couldn't see through the darkness that encompassed us. 
In fact, I got trapped in the dark, thorny forest and I had to follow Candice's voice to make it out on the path. 
This land is covered in thorn bushes and Cacti, 
            there is proof of this all over my scratched body. 
    For those of you who have read the Hunger Games,
 I pretended to be Katniss as I climbed all around, through the thickets, and in the rain. 
                Sadly though, we never found the goats. 
Maybe they will turn up in the morning. 
     But, at least I had fun looking for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment