Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The One With the Sad Good Byes.

Humpf. This will probably be one of my last posts. In the morning, I am going to Rwanda to learn about the genocide and their country since. I am sure it will be interesting but I don't want to go. Saying good-bye to my family was hard. One of my brothers cried all day. My mama didn't know we were leaving today until last night and when she found out she just cried...it made me sad so I just hugged her. I don't think I will say much more about that. it's not been easy. But I will say that I know this is not the last time I will see them, whether it be again in this life time or rejoicing to the Lord in Heaven. For this, I am grateful!!

I just wanted to let you all know I won't be on here for awhile so don't expect anything. Thanks for all the prayers and support!! I really appreciate it!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    You have been such an inspiration to all of us. Looking forward to your return to us. Safe trip, God bless and THANK YOU for what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete