Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The One when the Welke Parents Visit NYC


My parents came to visit this past weekend.
            I thoroughly enjoyed their visit.
       I took them to see some of the sights of the city.
               We played tourist a lot. 
                  They weren’t here very long so we didn’t get to do everything, 
but I showed them a lot considering the amount of time they were here.
                       We went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. 
                              It was quite awesome!
          Showed them time square ( I still don’t understand the point of that place)
             Took them to some yummy Thai food and the UN.
             We also went to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
We went around the World Trade Center and visited a couple memorials.
                       Ventured off to Central Park and showed them around a little of it.
And finally took them to the church and clinic I came to New York to serve.  

 
                                                   
It was a busy weekend, but quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment