Friday, July 16, 2010

The One with Love.

I love sitting in Central Park.
    I love taking my Ukulele with me as I try to learn how to play it.
  I love reading my Bible hidden among the trees in the midst of the big city.
                  I love walking through Central Park with my dear friend Kjirsten.
     I love relaxing in the middle of a city that never sleeps.
I love love walking through the streets of the hustle and bustle.
       I love people watching.
     I love the fact that Jesus knows every person better then they know themselves.
I love the fact that we all share so much in common yet they are a stranger on the streets.
   I love watching the sun set in between the buildings.
I love the sun.
   I love thunderstorms.

I love my days with nothing to do but wander.
   I love chatting away with God, no matter the subject.
                I love my God, the God of Jacob.
       I love the fact that He is always with me.
            I love that He is my constant companion.
        I love that He brought me to NYC to grow close with Him.
   I love what He is doing in my heart.
I love that I am more confused then ever about my life.
      I love putting all faith in Him.
                  I love how God takes care of me.
              I love the bizarre things that God bestows upon me.
        I love how funny He is.
    I love how much He loves me.

1 comment: